2024 Tucson Cycling VacationFebruary 21 - 25 2024
We have hosted over 7 successful full Doctrine Cycling Vacations on the roads in and around Tucson as well as completed countless reconnaissance trips and long distance cycling events. We know Tucson, the roads, and the weather. Come let us show you one of our favourite places to ride.
The Registration price does NOT include:
- Flights, US Travel Medical Insurance
- Lunch stops, coffees, and Thur and Fri dinners with the group.
Who should register?
Any cycling enthusiast with a road bike, enjoys endless winding roads, and has the desire to ride 50km or more in a day. We can cater to any ability. The region has multiple options for amount of elevation desired during the rides and we'll be sure to keep the routes appropriate to the cyclists that register. We'll have guides and routes available to handle beginner, intermediate, and advanced cyclists. The rides will be between 50km and 100km a day. Cyclists that love very light and courteous traffic should also consider 🙂
Join our Guest List now!
All you need to do is email Trev to confirm availability, book your flight, and get excited.
- 3 days of cycling.
- 4 nights at the central Home2Suites Hilton Hotel.
- Bike build and pack assistance at the hotel.
- Breakfast every morning (at the host hotel).
- Airport Shuttle transfer (when booking recommended flight) for you and your bike.
- Guided Cycling, Coaching, and hanging out with your hosts Trev, Marie Tessier, and Dennis Bland.
- On-Bike Cycling Nutrition.
- Van/Trailer and Mechanical Support while cycling.
- Group dinner at a trendy walkable spot on Saturday night!
- Cool stops along the rides like the endless desert views and Pecan Forests.
- Group activities if desired. Or simply hit the hot tub!
- Printed Maps and Directions, and GPX files for your Garmin (but you'll always have a guide anyway!)
- Pro transportation in a Transport Bus with trailer!