2022 Malibu 'Escape Winter' Cycling Vacation
Westlake Village California
Dates: February 16 - 20 2022
The Registration price does NOT include:
- Flights, US Travel Medical Insurance
- Breakfasts, lunch stops, coffees, and dinners (not including Sat night at Pedaler's Fork!)
Who should register?
Any cycling enthusiast with a road bike, enjoys endless winding roads, and has the desire to ride 50km or more in a day. We can cater to any ability. The region has multiple options for amount of elevation desired during the rides and we'll be sure to keep the routes appropriate to the cyclists that register. We'll have guides and routes available to handle beginner, intermediate, and advanced cyclists. The rides will be between 50km and 100km a day. Cyclists that love very light and courteous traffic should also consider 🙂
- 3 days of cycling.
- 4 nights at the Westlake Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- Bike build and pack assistance at the hotel.
- Airport Shuttle transfer (when booking recommended flight) for you and your bike.
- Guided Cycling, Coaching, and hanging out with your hosts Trev, Marie Tessier, and Dennis Bland.
- On-Bike Cycling Nutrition.
- Van/Trailer Support while cycling.
- Group dinner at Pedaler's Fork in Calabasas on Saturday night!
- Cool stops along the rides at places like 'Just Riding Along Bikes and Brew' and '10 Speed Coffee and Bike Boutique' and 'Le Cafe de la Plage'.
- Group activities like a trip into Venice to stroll along the famous Abbot Kinney Boulevard and Muscle Beach.
- Printed Maps and Directions, and GPX files for your Garmin (but you'll always have a guide anyway!)
- Pro transportation in a huge black Mercedes Sprinter!